SURFACE COOKING FEATURES
- High performance burners provide fast boil times and a gentle simmer
- 20,000 BTU 8,500 BTU high burner ratings
- Stainless steel burner pan
- Electronic single point spark ignition/re-ignition on all burners
- Porcelain coated cast iron burner grates
- Optional surface configurations
- Machined steel griddle/simmer plate (with grease collection drawer)
- Cast iron French top
- Induction elements
- Polished chrome die cast knobs
- Large Left Oven 3.8 cu ft. electric oven
- 25 3/4 W. x 13 H. x 19 5/8 D.
- Eight cooking functions Bake, Convection Bake, Tru Convection, Low Broil, High Broil, Convection Broil, Defrost, Proof
- Stainless steel oven cavity
- Six rack positions with two oven racks including one TruGlide " Rack
- Two oven lights
- Right Convection Bake Oven 2.4 cu ft. oven
- 11 5/8 W. x 18 1/4 H. x 19 5/8 D.
- Side swing oven door
- One oven rack
- Storage drawer for baking pans with soft-close glides
FIVE DIFFERENT TOP CONFIGURATIONS
- TVDR4806B 6 gas burners
- TVDR4804G 4 gas burners; electric griddle
- TVDR4804I 4 gas burners; 2 induction elements
- TVDR4802GI 2 gas burners; electric griddle; 2 induction elements
- TVDR4804F 4 gas burners; French top
- Graphite Black (GB), Antique White (AW), Dark Blue (DB)
Offer Expires: 1/1/2021 to 6/30/2021 |
Must be postmarked by: 9/30/2021
Purchase qualifying Viking Kitchen Appliances and receive qualifying Viking Appliances Free. Rebate form must be postmarked by 9/30/2021.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.